1. No purchase necessary to enter. Participation is limited to persons 18 years
2. Employees and immediate families of Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire, any participating sponsors, and their affiliates; and employees of direct market competing radio stations are not eligible to participate.
3. The contest period is through June 30, 2013.
4. Contest entry methods vary and may consist of completing an online survey, texting a keyword, visiting a participating sponsor or other alternative methods as provided in the contest instructions. Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire is not responsible for computer malfunctions or technical reasons for failed entry attempt. Winners will be notified.
5. Prizes (and values) for each contest have been stated in the contest instructions and a prize value statement will be provided if requested. Prizes are final and cannot be changed, modified or altered by any participating sponsor or contest winner. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or traded for other non-cash merchandise. Unless otherwise stated in the contest instructions, there can only be one winner per household.
6. Prizes that require pick up must be claimed between 8 am and 5 pm weekdays at 944 Harlem Street, Altoona, Wisconsin within 30 days past the close of the contest or they will remain the property of Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire for disbursal at its discretion. Presentation of photo identification may be required. Other prizes may be mailed at the discretion of Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire.
7. All local, state, federal taxes, and any fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The contest winner may be required to present his/her social security number and sign contest waiver/release forms and applicable tax forms in order to claim the prize.
8. Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire reserves the right to use every entrant’s name, likeness, and voice in live or recorded promotional material to be used in all media without additional compensation now or ever.
9. All entries become property of Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire. Entry information may be shared with other participating sponsors.
10. Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire and any other participating sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur from use or misuse of the prizes or during travel to redeem the prize.
11. If any circumstances beyond the control of Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire or any other participating sponsors force cancellation of the event of which the prizes are part, neither Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire nor any other participating sponsors are obligated to provide substitute prizes.
12. Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest at any time during the contest period. Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire reserves the right to reverse decisions if after further review a discrepancy is found.
13. Decisions of Mid-West Family Broadcasting Eau Claire and participating sponsors are final.
14. Complete rules are available weekdays from 8am to 5pm at 944 Harlem, Altoona, Wisconsin, 54720, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope.